NaBloPoMo Oct 2013 Day 1

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, October 1, 2013. Filed under:

I've been out of the blogging world for awhile due to some crappy life circumstances, but I've been wanting to get back in to it. I've been missing writing rambling posts that some people actually read :) I was goofing around on the Internets, and stumbled across some people in the Planner Addicts FB group I belong to who were talking about participating in NaNoWriMo in November - the National Novel Writing month, where from what I understand the goal is to write a novel of approximately 50,000 words in the month of November. I'm definitely not capable of writing a novel, but I was pleasantly surprised when I discovered NaBlogPoMo - National Blog Post month! The goal is to write a post a day during the month of October. There are even prompts to help with what to write about every day, although it's not mandatory to follow the prompts. This month's theme is Fall, and since I love autumn, I decided to give NaBloPoMo a try!  Plus, it gives me time to finish up some of the projects I have in the works :)

{Source}

Today's post is: "What is your favorite thing about autumn?"

I sat and thought and realized that I can't think of just one thing!  Autumn is that time of year where I get to break my Uggs back out of the closet.  It's the time I can start ordering my Peppermint Hot Chocolate from Starbucks and actually enjoy the warmth of the beverage.  I love the smell of autumn, too - especially when people start burning leaves.  And the leaves changing colors are so pretty!

And aside from my Uggs, autumn is the time of year with some of the cutest wardrobe choices ever.  Hoodies, sweaters, and scarves, oh my!

Plus, football season is back!!!!!  I love my Carolina Panthers.

In short, this image I found on Pinterest is a perfect summary of what I love about fall:

{Source}


Speaking of Pinterest, do you follow me over there?  I'd sure love it if you did!!  Find dipNdollop on Pinterest here!

Does anyone else want to share their favorite thing about fall?



No Responses to NaBloPoMo Oct 2013 Day 1

Leave a Reply