This is a slightly random post, but today is my second wedding anniversary. Last year, I thought about the really random things I remembered from that day, so I want to list the things I remember this year.
|Notice the really, really tall curtain rod.|
|I swear this thing weighed like 13213654651.2 pounds. But I loved it!|
- Going to Subway after getting my hair and makeup done with my wedding party. The guy thought we were part of a Bachelorette Party. Cute.
- Almost falling off of the chair I was standing on to get my dress down from the curtain rod I had it hanging off of. Oops.
- Sitting in the limo waiting to go in to the church. We were desperately trying to hook my sister-in-law up with the limo driver. I think mostly because we wanted access to a limo driver.
- My mom yelling at me halfway down the aisle to slow down.
- Having to whisper-yell at Jon to step down from the alter to come get me.
- Wanting desperately to hand my bouquet off to my maid of honor during the ceremony. I loved it, but man was that thing heavy!!
- Screaming Huzzah! and having Jon jump a la our engagement photos in the church basement after the ceremony.
- Jon spinning us around a lot during our first dance and making me dizzy.
- There was a blizzard.
- I got to marry the most wonderful, terrific, loving man I have ever met in my life and I am grateful for every day that he is my husband and I am his wife.
|He forgot to come get me.|
***All photos are courtesy of Sarah Immel Photography. If you're in Southeast WI and need an amazing photographer, I'd definitely recommend giving her a call. She was amazing for us.***