Project Life Planning Pages

Posted by Anonymous on Friday, April 12, 2013. Filed under: ,

I've been scrapping using the Project Life method for about almost two months now, and I'm really enjoying it so far.  It's so much less work, and it's been much less expensive.  The only problem I've been having is that between work, school, taking care of my home, husband, and dogs, blogging and crafting, and visiting family, I don't necessarily have enough time every week to sit down and finish my layout for the week.  And if I get two or more weeks behind I tend to forget what happened that week, which kind of goes against the whole point of scrapping to remember what's happening.

Because I only use two different layout pages for my Project Life album right now, I decided that an easy way to keep track of what was going on was to make pretty planner pages that I could keep in my planner.  That way, when I got an hour or two free, I could sit down and pull out the planning pages, and scrap away.


To download my planning page for Project Life Design A pages, click here.


To download my planning page for Project Life Design D, click here.

I printed these double-sided, so when I turn each page I'm able to view an entire spread and plan accordingly.  I put them in a special "Project Life" section of my trusty planner, and I write down things I want to remember or make sure to scrap about in the "Photos/Notes" section.  Then in the planning section, I write down brief descriptions of the photos that I want to make sure to include.

Right now, I'm about 3 or 4 weeks behind, but I'm not stressing out because I have notes of everything that I want to include.  I'm hoping to be able to sit down on Sunday and knock a few weeks out so I'm more caught up.  As soon as I get those weeks done, I'll just take the planning pages out of my planner so I'm not hauling around more paper than necessary and I'll have a scrapbook that documents what was happening!

I really do enjoy Project Life, and as soon as I have a few more layouts completed I'll make sure to share them with you!


No Responses to Project Life Planning Pages

Leave a Reply